Are you a Python Developer?
If so, we need you!
About the job
Alea is growing and we are looking for a new team member to join our team in Banjaluka as a Python developer.
We offer flexible work environment, all conditions are arranged by individual’s needs!
- We will make the work environment suitable for your arrival
- We will guide you through the current state of the project
- We will assist you as much as we can
- We will help you stay motivated
- You will be working on a project based on microservice architecture
- You will develop new features based on requirements given by the product owner
- You will be working in an agile environment, with skilled team members
- You will consult with team members regarding the development of new features
- You will be an active part of our community
- You will try to constantly improve in various skills
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in developing APIs and services using Python
- Experience with FastAPI, or any kind of REST framework (Django, Flask)
- Experience creating and implementing REST APIs
- Experience with SQL-based databases and query building and optimization, preferably in PostgreSQL
- Experience with Socket.IO and WebSocket protocol
- Experience with AMQP protocol and pika client
- Proficiency in Docker
- Proficiency in Git
What is nice to have for this position:
- Some experience with Celery, gRPC is a plus
- Some experience working on microservice architecture
- Some experience working on / integrating 3rd party applications and APIs
- Some experience working in Front-end frameworks, such as React or Vue
- Ability to write quality unit and integration tests
- Voluntarily help others
Information Technology and
Services Gambling & Casinos